Francis Ewan Urquhart (
mightthinkthat) wrote2014-04-22 03:38 pm
Entry tags:
Video 9 ♔ Guys Are Dolls
Well, now that we've been granted permission [Could you be more of a prat, Charles? Good riddance.] to be very angry indeed, could someone take this... thing off of me. [He squeezes the doll in distaste.] It's really awful.
No offense intended, Marquis. [He sort of haphazardly tosses it to one side.] Feel free to pick it up, if you like. I certainly don't want it. [Not that he can take his eyes off it.]
No offense intended, Marquis. [He sort of haphazardly tosses it to one side.] Feel free to pick it up, if you like. I certainly don't want it. [Not that he can take his eyes off it.]

[Video]
How quaint. I shall have to compliment the craftsmen. [He tries to smile, just winces] ...I'm sure I'll be along eventually, dearheart, but I'm feeling a little under the weather.
[Video]
[Video]
Right as rain, really.
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Video]
[Spam]
[Spam]
[He delays a little, to greet the dog before he goes over to where it's been hidden, pulling it out.
It's all he can do not chuck it at him, but he bears the Marquis no ill will and he's in control of his temper, dammit.]
Re: [Spam]
[Spam]
[But he hands it over and then it vanishes. He blinks, feeling better.] Oh.
Re: [Spam]
[He gasps, staring at the place it used to be.]
...What do you suppose that means?
[Spam]
[Spam]
[Spam]
[Spam]
[Spam]
[Spam]
[Spam]
[Spam]
But over a doll, of all things?
Re: [Spam]
[Spam]
[And he does crack a little smile.]
Merely attempting to better understand. Is there anything specific about that "very visage"?
[Spam]
[Spam]
[...He may have lived past his death and overcome several faults but he'll never not maintain his fairly petty assumptions about the English.]
I know the only thoughts I have toward the one in my cabin are irrational ones.
[Spam]
Lucky you. I don't particularly enjoy being angry. How some of my colleagues seem to treasure it is beyond me.
[Spam]
Re: [Spam]
[Spam]
[Spam]
Do I honestly strike you as someone who cares about this enough to lie about it?
[Spam]
[Side-eye to end all side-eyes.]
And you did imply that.
[Spam]
What I was saying was that being irrational was better than being angry. And reacting to your bafflement, when I felt that couldn't be more clear, but if you're intent on making up my side of the conversation, then feel free to do it in your own cabin, so I needn't pretend to care.
[Spam]
[Spam]
[Spam]
...I'm merely attempting to make sense of this flood. It will determine what I ought to do with the doll currently in my possession. I'll not trouble you further.
[Spam]
no subject
no subject
no subject
[That would be a compliment.]
no subject
no subject
[Because she appreciates them.]
no subject
no subject
no subject